Customize the look & feel of your theme
Background Image - optional
Upload a background image for your promotion. We recommend a simple background image.
The width of the promotion template is 720 pixels wide. The size of the background image will change depending on what device the user is on or if their browser is fully enlarged or not. If a user is viewing the site on a smaller screen, the contest site will scale down to ﬁt the screen, however, the background image may be cut off on a smaller screen.
Example: Browser full screen enabled
Example: Browser size scaled down
Example: Phone view
Background image tips: The promotion template will be in the centre of the page. You should choose a background image where the main focus is on the right or left side so it can be seen.
If you want a full screen background image that will cover most browser sizes, upload an image that is 2000 px wide and 1200 -1400 px tall. Set the image position to centre-centre and the alignment to no repeat. This will ensure that the image will cover the entire background on most screen sizes.
Select your background image's repetition pattern.
1. Repeat - the background image will be repeated in all directions (left, right, up and down) until the background is totally covered.
2. Repeat X - The background image will be repeated in the left and right directions (horizontal only) until the background is totally covered.
3. Repeat Y - The background image will be repeated in the up and down directions (vertical only) until the background is totally covered.
4. No repeat - The background image will not be repeated in any direction and only the single image will be placed at the place specified by the background alignment.
Select the placement and alignment of your background image.
If you don't want to add a background image, choose a background colour to fill the white space around the promotion template.
This is the base background colour of the promotion template. First choose your colour, then move the slider up or down the scale to select translucent, semi translucent or a solid block of colour. The lower down the scale the more translucent the colour will be, the lowest end of the scale is totally translucent (no colour).
If you want the background image to show through on the page set this as translucent. If you set it as a solid block of colour the background image will not show behind any of the elements or at the edges of the template. It's best to use the solid block of colour unless you have some design skills.
1. Translucent - the background image will show through behind the elements on the page.
2. Semi translucent - the background image will show through with hints of the colour you selected.
3. Solid block of colour - the background image will not show through
The top and bottom padding is the amount of space between each element on the page. For example: Do you want the elements to sit close together or far apart? The right and left padding is the amount of space between the element and the edge of the template. Changing the padding will determine how much of the base background colour will show between each element. The default padding is set at 10, you can leave this in default setting if you are unsure how to use this feature.
Change the size of the page margins. The margin is the distance between the template from the top and bottom of the page. Changing the margins will determine how much of the background image/colour will show at the top and bottom of the page.
Select the style, width and colour of your page border. The border will frame the promotion template.
Select the font type, colour and size for the questions on the entry form.
1. Background - change the colour of the background behind the text on the entry form
2. Fonts - change the type, colour and font size of the answers on the entry form
3. Add a border to the entry form questions. The border will frame the questions on the page.
Add sharing tools to your promotion. If you choose to allow sharing users will be able to share your promotion via Facebook, Twitter, Google + and email. A Strutta tracked URL will be added to the message automatically.